Bangkok is capital of thailand. It is known for its beautiful beaches, islands, resorts and ancient ruins. There are many thrilling places which are really very great for the visitors. Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw, Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), Floating Market, Chinatown. Wat Pho and Chao Phraya River & Waterways. Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast. It is populour for its wonderful resorts, beaches, shopping malls and hotels. Book now bangkok pataya tour package 4 nights 5 days on funseasonal tour travels.The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay. it has more places in pattaya like Party The Night Away In Walking Street, Visit Elephant Village, Visit Chang Siam Park, Koh Samet Speed Boat Tour, Flight of the Gibbon, Sky Diving at Nong Kho in Pattaya, Koh Lanta Island and Jomtien Beach.
Two nights accommodation in Pattaya Hotel or similar
Two nights accommodation in Bangkok Hotel or similar
Bangkok Airport- Pattaya Hotel- Bangkok Hotel- Bangkok Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
Coral Island Tour with Lunch and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Gems Gallery on Seat in Coach Basis
Government Service Tax of 9 %
Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
Any expenses of personal nature
Tips and porterage
Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Rates are valid Till 31st March 2017 except Chinese New Year,Songkaran Festival or any Long weekend Holidays.
Arrive Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive Bangkok. Meet our representative at the airport and he will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world. Check in at the hotel and you can spend the evening at leisure. Overnight in Pattaya
Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Coral Island tour by speedboat, through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. After Return to hotel. Overnight in Pattaya
Morning breakfast at the hotel, Check out and proceed back to Bangkok - the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Check in at Hotel and rest of the day at leisure to explore Bangkok on your own, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bangkok City Tour
Morning Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Bangkok city tour we take you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
2 NIGHTS The Seasons Hotel in Pattaya (Central Pattaya) WITH BREAKFAST/SIMILAR IF NOT AVAILIABLE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
2 NIGHTS THE Howard Square Boutique Hotel, BANGKOK WITH BREAKFAST/SIMILAR IF NOT AVAILIABLE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
ALL AIRPORT AND HOTEL TRANSFERS SEAT IN COACH
ALL SIGHTSEEING TRANSFERS SEAT IN COACH
FLIGHT IS NOT AVAILIABLE BECAUSE THIS IS A LAND PACKAGE
AND IF WANT FLIGHT THEN FLIGHT RATES ARE APPLICABLE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
If circumstances force you to cancel the BOOKING, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
30 Days prior to departure - Nil Charges* ( This might vary depending on the time limit)
29 Days To 15 Days - 40% of the Total cost
14 Days to 07 Days - 60 % of the Total Cost
7 Days or less - 100% of the total cost
Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour.
Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season
· Important Terms
· All rates are valid on validity dates mentioned. Via.Com reserves the right to change Validity dates given
· This is a launch offer and the rates offered are promotional rates which can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
· The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults traveling together at all times.
· For computation purpose the Rate of Exchange is as per the current prevailing rate and thus make the prices dynamic
· The rates are not valid on blackout dates.
· Surcharges wherever applicable would be advised at the time of booking.
· The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
· Prices are not valid during Trade Fair, festival and exhibition periods.
· Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
· We are not holding any Hotel blocks for this package. Hotels would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
· International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
· Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
· No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
· All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
· Sightseeing tours are strictly based on weather conditions and local service providers have the right to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
· Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
· Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
· Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
Most Popular Packages in the World