1. We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers. Each Supplier has his own terms and conditions that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them. Certain software or content found on our website are owned or licensed by us or our Suppliers, your use of which may be subject to further conditions. Our website, which is referred throughout this Agreement, can be found at www.funseasonal.com
2. All our trips, tours and services are in INR(rupees). If any person using an international card wants to pay via our online booking system (which uses payumoney or instamojo), a small percentage of fees may be applied. This is due to the foreign exchange conversation and certain payumoney transaction fees incurred.
3. Once the package/ ticket/ bus/ taxi/ flight/ visa/ otb is done and the payment is made in full then 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
4. Information about prior booking made with us is retained on our booking system to allow us to improve customer service, we may from time to time use this information to survey customers about their experience about our website and services like accommodation or tour or any other service they have used from funseasonal tour n travels. In both cases participation is entirely at your own discretion and you are provided with the facility to opt out of these surveys if you request.
5. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
6. Beyond this information, we do not share any personal information with any one.
7. Travel insurance is a vital part of your arrangements. We strongly recommend that you have taken out adequate insurance for the duration of your journey. Travel insurance is a mandatory element of some travel arrangements. We may be able to arrange travel insurance to be provided to you, furnish you a quote, and answer any queries you may have regarding the insurance.
8. If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows "OK" for the flight in question, the airline policies typically require them to accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, ask to speak to a supervisor.
9. When you request a service, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to full fill your request. This information will be used only, so that we can reserve the product requested.
10. If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant Supplier (e.g. your hotel) immediately. If they are unable to resolve the matter, please immediately contact us in the United States, either through the office where you made your arrangements, or through www.funseasonal.com. If you fail to timely contact us, we will not be permitted the opportunity to investigate your complaint and attempt to rectify any error while you are away, and this may affect your rights under this Agreement. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau.
11. Unless or until the payment will be released in full, the bookings are subjected to be cancelled by the airlines/ taxi/ hotels/ buses/ cruise etc. Or by funseasonal tour n travels with out any prior notice to customer.
12. Once the confirmation is done and the payment is released in full, the tickets and vouchers will be dispatched through e-mail or courier to the given address at the time of booking.
13. Funseasonal will not be responsible if your E-TICKET or VOUCHERS does not arrive to you due to an incorrect e-mail address or your junk e-mail setting or incorrect postal address. After issuing of tickets and booking vouchers, we will not be responsible for any schedule change by the airline/ buses etc.
14. If the payment gets declined on your credit or debit card’s, the customer will be informed as soon as possible. In such case the customer may need to speek with us/ or provide alternate credit or debit card or have to change the mode of payment by calling our agents/ consultant for timely processing of payment.
15. Funseasonal have no control over the airlines/ buses/ trains etc. For allocation of seats, if you have particular seat request or want any particular seat number, you should check in as early as possible. We can not guarantee that your these requests will be met.
16. That before starting your travel please ensure that you possess all of your necessary and valid documents in original as well as xerox such as passport, i.d proofs, passport size photographs, air ticket, valid visa, health certificate, travel insurance, etc. In case of any document missing please contact to competent authorities, we will not be responsible for any kind of loss.
17. It is your responsibility to fullfil the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements.You are also required to carry a valid International Student I.D., and International Youth I.D. or an International Teacher I.D. card if you are traveling on a special student/ youth/ teacher ticket. It is your responsibility to verify this with our travel expert who is assisting you.
18. In case of any casualties/ death/ theft/ fire etc. Or any kind of mis happening with any tourist/ customer/ passenger, funseasonal would not be responsible for any kind of loss or injury.
19. To provide you with the best deals and best level of service with minimum cost funseasonal may change some service fees as may be posted on our web site from time to time or may intimated by our customer care. All service charges are not refundable.
20. Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our standard service fees will apply in addition to any additional supplier charges. Please contact your original booking agent to enquire about changes or review the ‘Travel Help’ section of www.funseasonal.com for details of how to request changes. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the product purchased. Changes to name details are not allowed by many airlines and other suppliers. While we will endeavour to make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most airlines and suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply. Flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your ticket or e-ticket confirmation. If you plan on not taking a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void.
21. In case of cancellation of air tickets/ tour package or any other service, customer may not be entitled for full refund. Some percentage of processing fees may be charged or deducted from the booking amount from customer as applicable.
22. The Hotels/ rooms/ buses/ cars/ flight/taxi etc. may be different at the time of booking as shown on our web site(subject to availability).
23. For any international tour package any formalities regarding VISA and OTB will be or will not be owned by funseasonal as discussed.
24. Our head office is in FARIDABAD, so in case of any disputes, the only jurisdiction of FARIDABAD courts will be applicable.